Graduated from University of Arizona School of Arts in 2010.
Recent 5 main activities (personal exhibitions, group exhibitions, concerts) are
- "Timeshare: Reframed", group, ZAHA HADID Building, NY, U.S.A. 2017
- "Hey, You're Home Early?", group (as Earless Mouth/Mouse), Refinery Art Space, Nelson, New Zealand, 2017
- "Gifu Land of Clear Water Art Festival Art Award IN THE CUBE 2017", group (as Earless Mouth/Mouse), The Museum of Fine Arts Gigu, Gifu, 2017
- "Touch with Skin", group (as Earless Mouth/Mouse), Shiga Kogen Roman Museum, Nagano, 2016
- "Which one is in the box?" Solo(as Earless Mouth/Mouse), 3331 Arts Chiyoda, Tokyo, 2016
Other activities (including awards received) are
- Judge's prize (Miwa Masahiro), Gifu Land of Clear Water Art Festival Art Award IN THE CUBE 2017
- Judge's prize (Nakamura Masato), 3331a Art Hack Day, 3331 Arts Chiyoda
- Outstanding Student Achievement in Contemporary Sculpture Awards, 2008, International Sculpture Center
Matsuda received BA from Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology, New Zealand in 2006, then MFA from University of Arizona in 2010. In 2015, she formed an inter-disciplinary art unit "Earless Mouth/Mouse" and the work was selected for the Art Award IN THE CUBE 2017.
Hand power coffee drip machine, 2017. Plaster, motor, wood, pipe, funnel, aluminum tape and stand. 50x50x80cm
Shifting self, 2017. Motor, mannequin, silicone. 30x40x170cm
Which one is in the box?, 2016. Cardboard box, mannequins, plaster, steel. 70x70x180cm
Snail, 2016. Plaster, motor, soil, grass, showcase. 70x150x200cm
Desert and Cymbal, 2014. 1t of sand, cymbal and two-story house.
Sonant, 2012. Bronze. 5x5x5cm