Born in 1982. Graduated from University of the Arts, Berlin in 2012.
Recent main activities are
1. Video Projection on architecture with performance ("Everything is illusion."/2012/ landmarked, empty Swimming pool Oderberger Stadtbad, Berlin),
2. Photo Exhibition of underwater pool photos ("Pool Around Me"/2012/ landmarked, empty Swimming pool Oderberger Stadtbad, Berlin),
3. Video Projection on Fashion Outfits ("Wear off my skin"/2011/Fashion Week Berlin),
4. Designing with nature (Honeyspoon/2011/DMY International Design Festival, Airport Tempelhof Berlin),
5. Glass Work (Bottleship/2011/ part of Exhibition "Songs of the Sea" at National Glass Centre Sunderland, UK).
I presented a largescale video projection with performance on the over 100 years old domed structure in the landmarked, former swimming pool in Berlin. With the title "Everything is Illusion" it took place at the World Water Day of UNO, Thu 22. March 2012. I projected how water level rises between the columns, then I walk in the video on the balcony and jump into the water in the middle column. As a black silhouette I swim between the columns while you hear a text spoken by me, accompanied by violins. More and more swimmers enter the screen until it is totally black. As a performance I interact as well with the video.
_In the photo exhibition called "Pool Around Me" I created underwater scenes in over 50 hotel pools worldwide in collaboration with travel photographer Martin Nicholas Kunz.
I received the IDA International Design Award for a lamp creation called "La Rouge Pétillante", 2009.