|Participating Project||International Creator Residency Program|
|Period||2018.1 - 2018.3|
I will like to study different master pieces of Japanese landscapes in order to recognize patterns related to their original compositional techniques. After this process, I will like to produce a new body of video works around the country observing the contemporary landscapes by using the Shinkansen train lines as an observational platform.
- Visit museums, libraries and collections with focus on Hokusai & Edo era.
- Study at my studio accompanied by found books, catalogues & digital archives.
- Introduce my work to local art professionals.
- Design a shooting plan considering best tracks of Shinkansen trains. - Shoot during 14 days around Japan.
- View the material.
- Exhibit work in progress during TOKAS's open studio.